Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can get better computer screen resolution on my plasma tv screen?

I recently bought a DVI/HDMI cable and connected my computer to my 42%26quot; plasma tv. The resolution is very poor. I tried changing the resolution to match the tv (1080) but it made the text very hard to read. I tried adjusting the resolution from the video card and the computer settings, nothing. No matter what resolution I try, it still looks bad. Not sure if it matters, but I'm running a 7950 GT video card.How can get better computer screen resolution on my plasma tv screen?
The %26quot;1080%26quot; is meaningless for monitor resolution. I'm using a 22%26quot; HDTV/monitor, and had to switch graphics cards that would support the monitor's native resolution of 1680 x 1050. See what your TV's native resolution is, and if your card will support that.How can get better computer screen resolution on my plasma tv screen?
it def. matters of the video card you're using. using a flat panel tv, it only supports a certain resolution (refer to your owners manual for what it is) now you need to see if you video card supports that. if it does, set that resolution and you're good to go. i had the same issue with my LG LCD.