Thursday, June 2, 2011

Monitor not specified available video resolutions?

Hi my Monitor is a VIZIO tv and every time i try playing a game it tells me that the mode is not supported and after weeks of trying to fix it i found out it is my screen Refreshing rate and my Monitor is telling the computer that it is ok to use this one but it is not and will not work so i keep having to go into the files of the game and changing them from notepad but not all games are EASY to do that on how can i fix my monitor?Monitor not specified available video resolutions?
You can't. The best way to fix that problem is simply to lower your refresh rate to the refresh rate of your TV. You can do this by right clicking on your desktop and clicking Properties. Go to the Settings tab and click the Advanced button. Go to the Monitor tab and change the refresh setting to the setting one step above when your tv starts flickering.
  • Duvet cover
  • gals need relationship advice
  •