Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I play videos on my Samsung Highlight if it says "Unsupported Resolution"?

I know I have to change the size of the video but how do I do that?

The resolution that my cell phone supports is 320 by 240. And I am trying to play an mp4 file.

The video I am trying to play has a 480 by 270 resolution.How do I play videos on my Samsung Highlight if it says %26quot;Unsupported Resolution%26quot;?
You will need to re-encode the video using software. A quick search turns up the free Any Video Converter package, which you can get from the below URL. I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I use Vuze (a bit torrent client) to convert videos in to the correct format for my phone. This basically hooks into iTunes to create the correct video for an iPhone, but there's a chance that it might detect your samsung software and allow you to create videos for that. You can get Vuze at http://www.vuze.com/How do I play videos on my Samsung Highlight if it says %26quot;Unsupported Resolution%26quot;?
Vlan on www.filehippo.com will solve your problem
  • dvr
  • how to talk to men
  •