Thursday, June 2, 2011

Raedon 9700 pro Video Card, and poor resolution on my HD TV... Someone help..?

I have 1080P Philips TV. My computer is connected to it through a S-Video cord but it doesn't look very good on the tv. Will buying an adaptor like this %26quot;http://cgi.ebay.com/VGA-To-S-VIDEO-RCA-?allow me to have better resolution. I know how to change the number of pixils of the desktop and all that... It is just always kinda hard to read. Any help would be awesome.Raedon 9700 pro Video Card, and poor resolution on my HD TV... Someone help..?
The Radeon will have a normal VGA (15 pin) connector and a DVI connector. ATI and others sell converters that convert from DVI to component video (R/G/B).



You will not get a HD picture from a composite (yellow) or s-video signal. Only component and HDMI will work. DVI is mostly used to connect LCD monitors that have a digital port.Raedon 9700 pro Video Card, and poor resolution on my HD TV... Someone help..?
I don't think HD TVs are meant to project images from the Desktop. However I may be wrong about this.

If the image on the TV looks fuzzy or unreadable, try to change the resolution on your monitor to 800x600 this should make the projection readable on the TV.

The lower you can set your resoulution on the monitor the better it will display on your TV screen.