Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change the exporting and editing resolution in Premier Elements 2.0 ?

When I export a video smaller than Premier's defualt size

it exports in a bad quality. And when I go to Project Settings%26gt;General, there are some boxes there to change it but there are not editable.How can I change the exporting and editing resolution in Premier Elements 2.0 ?
Are you running the trial version or a share ware program? If you are unable to alter the boxes to allow the video to be a different size, then you need to upgrade. Once you buy the upgrade then all the elements will be available.



Good luck!How can I change the exporting and editing resolution in Premier Elements 2.0 ?
Where are you getting this product? Are you buying it - paying $$ for it? You might have to go into the options through a different route, let me know.

Report Abuse