Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the resolution for my videos?

I have the Sony NWZ S616F mp3 player



http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-players/sony



My problem is, I can't get videos on it at all. It always tells me it doesn't support the file size or file is damaged. But I converted it to the right format which is mpeg 4 or m4v. So I am thinking that maybe it is due to the resolution of the video. I just can't figure out why else.



Does anybody know how I can change the resolution of a video or has a good program for that?How can I change the resolution for my videos?
Well I'd convert what all the videos are that came by default of your MP3 player to that, I use to have this one amazing program(Freeware) and would convert almost any to whatever you want! It's called Any Video converter. Very useful program! As far as resolution, you'd probably have to go lower, my iTouch would hate me if I tried to put anything HD on it, so I would convert it to whatever doesn't support HD, and put it in there, or I would just go find the lower quality version of the video/audio file.
  • spot fake timberlands
  • straight shiny hair
  •