Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make my video resolution on my pc i changed my video card and the problems started?

it says in troubleshooter

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)



If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.How to make my video resolution on my pc i changed my video card and the problems started?
Refer to the Microsoft articles pertaining to the %26quot;Code 12 (This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use)%26quot; issue for more troubleshooting tools and tips. Type the words %26quot;Code 12%26quot; and %26quot;XP%26quot; or %26quot;Windows 2000%26quot; into the search box: http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp



Note: Microsoft may have a specific patch that can be applied in order to solve this problem. The patches pertain to other devices/drivers that may be installed on your computer.How to make my video resolution on my pc i changed my video card and the problems started?
You most likely have an integrated video card still running with drivers. That'll mess your graphics card big time. I know it happened to me.