Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you change the resolution of a MPEG-4 video?

I have a video and I converted it to MPEG-4 because that is the format which my cellphone w850i can play. When I played it using my cellphone, it only played the audio and not the video.



Why is this so?



I checked the internet and it said that - Video Support: MPEG 4 (Maximum resolution 320x240), 3GP



and



The MPEG-4 video recorder takes 176x144 clips with sound to any length that the available RAM will permit.



When I converted the video to MPEG-4 and played it on my computer, the resolution of the video is definitely bigger than that given above and I can't resize it.



Can you please help me play the video on my cellphone?



Thanks a lot.



Help would greatly be appreciated.How do you change the resolution of a MPEG-4 video?
use Super

http://bestofrest.blogspot.com/search/laHow do you change the resolution of a MPEG-4 video?
Theres different formats of mpeg4. Try getting a .amv converter. Its probably amv if not that try pixtree.
  • skin bleaching minimize scars
  • oil drain plug
  •