Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change the resolution of a video in Movie Maker?

I am trying to make a youtube video and I want it to have the WATCH IN HD link and someone told me that I have to change the size but I dont know how.



Every time I try to do the View%26gt;Preview Monitor size it is grayed out. How can I change the size of the video like is there a toolbar option or something?How to change the resolution of a video in Movie Maker?
Assuming you are using Windows Movie maker once you have finished creating and editing your movie the way you want it, follow the wizard, it will eventually ask you what format do you want it saved in, at that stage select the appropriate one you need for the quality you want,How to change the resolution of a video in Movie Maker?
confirm

http://business-software-mussic-guide.blHow to change the resolution of a video in Movie Maker?
Options?