Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change video card from pci to agp mode?

I recently got homeworld 2 on my laptop. When i try to run it however, only the top left corner of the screen is visible because it becomes magnified and the rest of the screen gets cut off. I then receive a message saying my drivers may be out of date however i have the most recent drivers. It then tells me I might have an agp video card running in pci mode and i should change it to agp mode. All of my other games work including old games like jade empire and newer games like dragon age origins. Any ideas why it wont work and how to fix them? Thanks. My laptop is an asus g51 with an nvidea gtx 260m video card and native resolution of 1366 x 768. It is running 64 bit windows 7 home premium.How to change video card from pci to agp mode?
It may not work with windows 7 64 bit, not all programs will. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compati Here is the link for windows 7 compatibility center. They have a huge list of programs and whether or not they will run or if they have been tested.