Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why does my computer resolution change with an HDMI cable?

When I connect my video card to my monitor it changes my computer screen and it becomes smaller. It does not fit 100% to its contents, like its not wide or tall enough, it has a black border around it almost an inch. I can go in and change my resolution settings but to make it stretch to fit the entire monitor screen I lose quality. Does anyone know how I can keep the quality of the HDMI cable and my video and still have my screen fit completely in the monitor? ThanksWhy does my computer resolution change with an HDMI cable?
Your monitor is %26quot;mirroring%26quot; the lower resolution of your television. What you should do is set them to %26quot;span%26quot; instead so they both display their own unique picture. Usually this is done by pressing F6 or F7.
  • short hair cut
  • chaep web hosts
  •