Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Change my computer's Resolution after reinstalling windows.?

Ok so I reinstalled windows xp on my old crappy computer so I could make use of it. When it finally finished I went to change the resolution and I couldnt change it from 800 by 600. It has a integrated intel graphics card I believe but I don't see it in the device manager. I am pretty good with computers so I know that I likely just need to install the drivers for the card but I have no Idea where to get them or how to check what the card is... Any ideas? (once again it is an Integrated Intel video card)Change my computer%26039;s Resolution after reinstalling windows.?
You need the drivers from the MB manufacturer. Go to their site and look for the board model an it should give you the capability to download the necessary drivers as long as the board is not too old.



Hope this helps,



FacChange my computer%26039;s Resolution after reinstalling windows.?
Try doing a Windows Update. It should update most of the drivers enough so you can change the resolution.
  • software
  • hip hop abs program
  •