Thursday, September 22, 2011

I NEED HELP FROM COMPUTER GEEKS. about videos..??

i need to convert a .wmv file to a MPEG4 file. REALLY badly. and preferably without buying or downloading ANY software (but if downloading software is the only way, give me a free site please). I also need to know how to change the resolution on my video to 320x240. i have no clue how to do that... and is there any better resolutions i can have than 320x240?





ps: this is going on youtube.... if that makes a difference.I NEED HELP FROM COMPUTER GEEKS. about videos..??
media-convert.com is a free online video conversion site. You upload your wmv file from your computer, select mpeg4 for the output file and type 320x240 in the resize box. Easy.I NEED HELP FROM COMPUTER GEEKS. about videos..??
well since you're looking for help from computer geeks ..hmm this is going to be a tough one ...but i guess in your case il make an exception ..since no one has answered your question as yet ..... try this free software sweetheart...



http://www.ipod-video-converter.org/



and hope some geek answers your resolution query.