Thursday, September 22, 2011

Video editing / windows movie maker?

okay so I want to export the video I've made in windows movie maker with maximum quality. I can do that using 'best quality for playback' but then the resolution is like 600x400 or something.



I want the same thing but for the video to be smaller (320x240) but if I use High Quality (small) the video is shite compared to the other.



So basically how do I make a small video w/ great quality or find a way to change that great looking 600x400 video smaller?Video editing / windows movie maker?
You can't really if you're expanding the viewing window to fit both resolutions.



If you want smaller in actual file size, you can keep the resolution but lower the bitrate.



If you want smaller in resolution, try manually upping the bitrate.