Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm transferring 23 episodes of NCIS to my Ipod. How can I make the files small, but have a decent quality?

I use a program on PC called WinAVI MP4 Converter, but I want to know which settings I should change to make the videos decent quality, but so they won't take up much space.

Here's the settings I need for the conversion:



Video size (resolution):

Width:

Height:



Video Frame Rate:



Video Bitrate:



Audio Sample Rate:



Audio Bitrate:

_______________________________



Remember, I don't want it to take up much space, but I still want a decent quality. Not HD, but decent.I%26039;m transferring 23 episodes of NCIS to my Ipod. How can I make the files small, but have a decent quality?
I'm afriad you need a video converter to do the job. with a video converter, you not only can convert the video to other file, but also can choose the output size.I%26039;m transferring 23 episodes of NCIS to my Ipod. How can I make the files small, but have a decent quality?
MP4's take up a bit of space. If you want to save space and aren't that concerned with quality, try converting into 3G2. It looks horrible next to an MP4, but takes up a fraction of the space, 70 MB, vs 400mb for an MP4 for an hour long episode of a TV show.I%26039;m transferring 23 episodes of NCIS to my Ipod. How can I make the files small, but have a decent quality?
video frame rateI%26039;m transferring 23 episodes of NCIS to my Ipod. How can I make the files small, but have a decent quality?
sorry I did not use that software

Why not try this software this Support many Formats

M4V, WMV, WMA, ASF, MP4, M4A, AVI, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, DVD VOB, h.264, HD(.m2ts; .tp; .trp; .ts), FLVĪ–and so on

It is a very powerful tool that I search from yahoo

For more here

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=site%3A

or you can go to

http://www.yahoo.com
  • How to get bed comforter into duvet cover
  • What color bed sheets would look best
  •