Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I create professional quality uploads on YouTube?

I'm a music video producer. I upload my videos to youtube often. However,

the professional, clear and flawless quality of my quicktime video always gets compromised when I upload the video to Youtube...why? I heard tons of explaination: change the size(480x 360), the resolution

(mpeg Hd.264), changing the youtube video embed code (in dreamweaver), %26quot;Garbage in Garbage out%26quot;, etc. Yet, no real solid answer to my problem.



I've attached a link to my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9qK4XDsDQg



The results of my video on youtube are poor pixels, and grainy footage, with a few studders. There is no comparison to the excellent quality of my video before uploaded to Youtube. I'm editing with FCP, quicktime, and Mac compressor... what am I doing wrong?How do I create professional quality uploads on YouTube?
You video looks fine. I don't see any pixels or grainy footage. You may just be knitpicking over the video.



I mean, youtube is a free service. You can't expect to have studio quality uploads.How do I create professional quality uploads on YouTube?
try this professional converter to convert videos to flv format

http://www.moviesmac.com/video-converter