Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change screen resolution Windows XP when I can't read anything on the screen.?

I was messing with an adapter was supposed to let me output my computers video to my TV, it is just a simple VGA Svideo adapter, so you have to set the resolution correctly for it to output correctly. I was messing with the resolution settings for what I thought was the secondary monitor (where my adapter was plugged it) but apparently I have now lowered my screen resolution on integrated monitor (it is a laptop) and I can't see anything but some blue and very fuzzy text that says to begin, click your username. How do I click my username without being able to see it? is there a way to reset my display settings to defualt? Will safe mode do this?How to change screen resolution Windows XP when I can%26039;t read anything on the screen.?
yes...safe mode will do exactly that