Thursday, September 22, 2011

Need Computer Advice Concerning Screen Resolution?

I did the following:



1. Start

2. Control Panel

3. Appearance and Themes

4. Change the screen resolution

5. Went all the way to more



Now my screen displays nothing but this message:



Cannot Display This Video Mode



I would like to be able to change it back but how do I if I cannot see a screen?



Thanks in advance.Need Computer Advice Concerning Screen Resolution?
I assume you are using windows xp



RESTART the computer then press and hold the F8 button untill you you see the option to go to SAFE MODE and then when you go inside safe mode RIGH CLICK THE SCREEN and apply new RESOLUTION then if it asks you to restart then restart the computer and and now you should be able to login with a lot lower resolution and you can costumize it again!!! And if that doesn't work then just press and hold the F8 button again after you restart and chose the option to restore the computer to %26quot;Last Known Good Configuration%26quot;Need Computer Advice Concerning Screen Resolution?
Have you tried Safe Mode? Or does the computer not display the boot menus either?