Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nokia 6600, should I change?

Hi, I am looking to have a mobile with



Good camera ( the face should be clear even ata distance of about 30+ metres )

good modem ( so that i can use airtel gprs) to connec t

camera does not take a lot of time to load..

todo, calendar, notes etc... applications inbuilt or ability to install

ability to record good video at high rate (30 fps?)

good resolution video viewing



mp3 is not necessary



I plan to shell out %26lt; Rs 15000



Which phone should I buy?

How much can i expect for my 2 year old 6600?



Thanks...Nokia 6600, should I change?
you better change...6600 is like ages old...here in Philippines you can hardly sell that unit at $100,well,switsh to Nseries,you like that good camera and video recording buy an Nokia N95,though it costs a lot it has a lot more than what you're lookin for for a phone...and besides it seems like you are demandin too much..15000Rs seems to be small to get you ah really high end phone that meets your demand.Nokia 6600, should I change?
You should already upgrade to an NSeries phone now.



Newer is always better.



3G technology is good, especially when your internet savvy...Nokia 6600, should I change?
i think you should take Nokia N70 or Nokia E50 or SE K790i.

and new nokia 6600 is comming of 7900. you can sell it around 2500.Nokia 6600, should I change?
Both Nokia 6630 and Nokia 6230i are great phones and both take great quality pictures. I think you should go for the 6230i, it is a real classic phone.