Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I improve the quality of a cell phone video to make it good enough for America's Funniest Home Videos?

I've been able to change it from 15 frames per second to the required 30 frames per second and have adjusted the resolution to the suggested 720 x 480. I've also converted it to an acceptable AVI format. But now the quality is not so good. Help!How can I improve the quality of a cell phone video to make it good enough for America%26039;s Funniest Home Videos?
there is really nothing you can do to make a bad quality video into a good quality one.How can I improve the quality of a cell phone video to make it good enough for America%26039;s Funniest Home Videos?
Quality will never be good from a cell phone.



720x480 is tiny compared to television screens. Some can be 4,000 pixels across.



So your video will get stretched, just like in a youtube video.