Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I change the screen resolution for output on tv.... from Laptop to TV?

I just hooked up my Laptop to my Tv by way of VGA to VGA....when I first plugged into the cables a message popped up on my pc, giving me about 3-4 options of how to display my pc's screen onto the tv....i selected mirror image thinking it was the best....it works great but only a small portion of the tv is actually being used which the problem.....he tv is about 27-30%26quot;'s and around the videos i'm playing are these thick black lines....I successfully found a option to try and change the resolution output on the tv to higher than 800X600 but that was only on the pc and not the tv/monitor if I select higher to make the veiw full screen on my laptop it says function no good...How can I change the screen resolution for output on tv.... from Laptop to TV?
IF YOU ARE USING WINDOWS RIGHT CLICK ON YOU DESKTOP AND GO TO PROPERTIES THEN SETTINGS IF YOU VIDEO CARD HAS ANY PROGRAMS TO CONTROL VIDEO IT SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN TAB UNDER THE ADVANCED BUTTON





HOPE THIS WORKS



-CLYDE