Thursday, September 22, 2011

Xbox resolution problem?

I have just connected my Xbox 360 elite to my computer monitor and it was fine. I was just experimenting and changed the screen resolution. It was higher than my monitor could take (so nothing is being displayed on the screen except %26quot;this video size cannot be displayed%26quot;) but i accidentally pressed a button, so that it didn't revert back to the previous setting as I had hoped. Now I cannot change the resolution back as my screen is only displaying the message %26quot;this video size cannot be displayed%26quot;. How can I change back the resolution??? (any tips about how how to do it even with the screen like this (i.e. giving me the exact buttons to press to change it back to the lowest resolution) would be brilliant)



THANKS!Xbox resolution problem?
ya your reolution should be 800x600Xbox resolution problem?
ok listen and listen closley there geeks we use for this stuff and they are called geek sqaud!!!!!!!!!! just go to your local bestbuy. and theyl answer you with proper answers