Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PS3: My screen turns black when i want to change to a higher resolution even though i've pluged in a HDMI wire?

PS3: My screen turns black when i want to change to a higher resolution even though i've pluged in a HDMI wire. i went to display settings and then video output settings and then i click HDMI. then they say that if the settings are wrong, it will turn blank. after 30 sec, it will return to its normal bla bla bla. i've checked my television and it supports HDMI cable and all the resolution stuffs.



what should i do now!!! help! how to not make my screen turn black.PS3: My screen turns black when i want to change to a higher resolution even though i%26039;ve pluged in a HDMI wire?
When it goes black, after you set the output to HDMI, change the TV input to HDMI, there should be an HDMI or change input button.