Thursday, September 22, 2011

Programs that let's you split/assemble videos?

I'm looking for a program that let's me split videos into seperate clips, or put together seperate clips into a single video.



There are some scenes that I'd like to remove from some videos.



And I'd like to make shorter clips from parts of some videos.



Also, some videos I have are too large to burn into DVDs, so I'd like to divide those videos into seperate parts so that I can burn them seperately in different discs.



I don't like to use Windows Movie Maker because sometimes it changes the resolution and quality of the videoclip. And I don't know how to save the video without changing its aspect ratio.



I am looking for a program that lets me do these. Can anybody recommend a program for me?Programs that let%26039;s you split/assemble videos?
VirtualDub

Windows Movie Maker FREE

Easy Video Splitter FREE

Easy Video Joiner FREE