Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My desktop icons rearrange by themselves?

How do I stop my desktop icons in XP to auto rearrange ? This is a problem that bothers me now - it happened in the past but not as often as now. I have enabled custom arrangement of my icons - I can drag them in any order I like onto my desktop, but sometimes i find them alligned on 3 columns on the left of the screeen and I have to rearrange again and again. Could be because I recently changed my video card ? Could be because I play games at a different resolution than my desktop's resolution ?My desktop icons rearrange by themselves?
you answered your own question here, its most likely that you play games at different resolution then you desktop, try setting your games resolution to the correct setting if you can, if not, have fun rearranging your icons all the time lolMy desktop icons rearrange by themselves?
Well I think it's because you changed your video card...



Rt click on your desktop and choose %26quot;Arrange Icons By%26quot; and make your change.



Hope this works for you